YOU NEVER STOP.
You want to be where everything is happening...
The best music, the coolest places to see and be seen, fun excursions and the freedom to be who you are. Stay connected and share every moment with your friends
|10 resolutions for my trip to Guanajuato|
- Keep the good vibes flowing with my friends. Laugh at their jokes all the time, even when they are bad... Maintain a positive attitude.
- Meet new people every day. If they let me.
- Figure out how to use my damn camera.
- Use the telephone to check in with the folks back home...every once in a while.
- Stay connected with my contacts (the ones I told that I going on a trip to disconnect).
- Upload photos to my profile and comment on them. Keep everyone on twitter updated on what I am doing.
- I won't ask the DJ at every club to play my favorite song.
- Make a list of places to see and try to tick everyone off. (Take photos as evidence for the family jury)
- Be brave and dare to try something new, something adrenaline filled. (It's all about personal bests here. Adding a new pizza ingredient to your pizza is not considered brave, for example).
- Come back as soon as I can, next time on a luxury travel package