YOU NEVER STOP.
You want to be where everything is happening...
The best music, the coolest places to see and be seen, fun excursions and the freedom to be who you are. Stay connected and share every moment with your friends
|What you can't miss when you're in Guanajuato.|
Hang out with your friends in the coolest places, search for new adventures, live moments of laughter and fear, explore amazing places...
- Go up on a cable car to take the most spectacular photo from Pipila's viewpoint.
- Dare to enter a haunted house (Aunt Aura's House or House of Legends ) but don't run out screaming.
- Hop on the tourist tram in San Miguel de Allende.
- Get in the party mood with some shots of tequila on the Hacienda Corralejo tour.
- Challenge your laziest friends with a mountain bike trip.
- Change your favorite ice cream flavor in Dolores Hidalgo and eat candy until you drop in Celaya.
- Watch the sunrise with friends after a night of partying.
- Take note at the historical sound and light performances, the one in San Miguel de Allende for example, so that you can go home and sound like a history buff.
- Indulge in a whim or two, not to mention the (mandatory) gift for your mom.
- Have a beer cold in the evening with friends on a terrace in San Fernando square.
- Sightseeing at night (yes you can!): Stroll through Guanajuato or San Miguel de Allende, on a fun "Callejoneada".
- Become an adventurous anthropologist and explore a mine or a ghost town.
- Mingle with students at a party.
- Dare to fly.
- Kiss that special someone in the "Callejón del Beso" (Alley of the Kiss) -for lovers only.